Any experience with Dive Skin Neoprene Fabricators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gregor1234

Reaction score
I've been looking around for an inexpensive wet suit and found a company called Dive Skin Neoprene Fabricaors at

www.diveskin.net

It appears that they sell custom fit wet suits at very low prices. Anyone out there have any experience with their products or service?

No experience with them but I have ordered and been happy with Triple L they do customs for pretty cheap. Do a google search for Triple L and diving and you should be able to find them. I bought a neoprene vest, a smb and a regulator bag. All of it seems to be nice stuff time will tell.

E.B.

P.S. No afiliation with Triple L just letting you know about a good buy.

I agree that Triple-L looks good too.

Anyone else? on Dive Skin, Triple-L or others?

gregor1234:
I agree that Triple-L looks good too.

Anyone else? on Dive Skin, Triple-L or others?
Yeah... I agree that Triple-L delivers great quality for the price -- though I'm not familiar with their wetsuits. Other folks here are.

Thing is, with Triple-L, their shipping prices are very reasonable for standard stuff -- they keep stock in the U.S.

But when you order a custom Triple-L wetsuit, they have to ship it individually from their factory -- in Vietnam. And those shipping charges are very high -- though still a reasonable total compared to other makes.

The www.diveskin .net website doesn't say where their products are made -- or, up front, how much the shipping costs for custom suits are.

--Marek

I have several triple-l wetstuits ( http://www.scubal.com or http://www.triple-l.biz ) and am happy with price and quality both. I'm considering ordering a custom hybrid from them which after shipping to the U.S. should come to about $150 ... not bad for a custom. (full 7mil with hood)

Sorry, but I don't have any experience with diveskin...

Aloha, Tim

Back
Top Bottom