any dives going on this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bunch of us diving caverns this weekend at Peacock. I see the usual supply of SE FL shore diving opportunities down your way, no-one seems to be thinking of getting on a boat for another week or so - must be due to many having hit the Keys recently and draining the dive money pot on that!!! Have fun with whatever your plans are :wink:

simbrooks:
Bunch of us diving caverns this weekend at Peacock. I see the usual supply of SE FL shore diving opportunities down your way, no-one seems to be thinking of getting on a boat for another week or so - must be due to many having hit the Keys recently and draining the dive money pot on that!!! Have fun with whatever your plans are :wink:

thanks for the heads up!
have fun diving the caverns

Actually i hear a contingent from the SE and the rest of the state are going to Venice for teeth if that sounds like something that might interest you? Or Lauderdale by the Sea same morning - your choice, pretty fish or sharks teeth hunting. All in the trips forum.

im doing a night dive tomarrow night on the american dream 2 in lauderdale.

you are welcome to come seeing that i have no buddy at the moment.

thanks
brian

hmmm...That I know of...about 5 from this coast and a couple from Ft. Myers and Orlando..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom