Any Clay Aiken fans on the board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit

Floppy Ear Mod
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I admit I've never heard him sing but a friend at work is an addicted "Claymate" and I told her I was going to ask around and see if anyone happened to know her on this board. She has gone to several of his concerts and had the opportunity to dance on stage in Evansville, IN and Raleigh, NC. She's an incredibly energetic 50-year-old woman and she's just a real sweetheart. She brought a recording of an interview he did for his hometown radio station to work and he mentions her by name and even knows where she is originally from (Ethel from Detroit). If you are a member of www.clayaiken.com she goes by ethel on the message boards, I think she's also on www.claytonaiken.com.

I was just curious if anyone here went to the concerts and saw her onstage.

Anyway here's a couple of the pics.

Ber :lilbunny:

no fan here

I'm a William Hung fan aka Hong Kong Ricky Martin...........

Not only am I not a fan, but IMO people who get a shortcut through the music biz don't deserve it. Many bands spend years and years working hard to make it in the business, and fail. American Idol is a cheap fast way to the top, with many who don't deserve it.

ShakaZulu:
I'm a William Hung fan aka Hong Kong Ricky Martin...........
:lol: she bang, she bang

howarde:
Not only am I not a fan, but IMO people who get a shortcut through the music biz don't deserve it. Many bands spend years and years working hard to make it in the business, and fail. American Idol is a cheap fast way to the top, with many who don't deserve it.

I think they are more being "used" by the music industry.

They don't retain the "rights" to anything they do. They have
to sign a contract that gives all rights, ownership of songs, profits, etc
over to the folks who run American Idol.

While this might get them faster to the "big show", it takes
advantage of them also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom