Any Bolivar area or Pomme De Terre area divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

schnags

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,
I have been considering repurchasing all of the equipment to dive more. I want to make sure I can find some people close by that would want to go diving on the weekends before I do! Stockton, Truman, Lake of the Ozarks, and Pomme de Terre are all within 30 to 45 minutes of me. message me or post on here! Thanks
Corey

Schnags,

Get with our local dive shop, get on SB there are plenty of divers willing to dive if your schedules jive. I don't make it down to SW Missouri too often. There are usually plenty of folks diving Oronogo and Table Rock frequently. Give it a little while, once the weather warms up more divers will be getting the itch and the board will become more active.

Plenty of divers in the area....I'm in Warrensburg area. Just so you know, from your list really the only feasible diving location is Stockton. I've been there 4 times and really only once was it good. The rest of the time it was about 1' viz. Truman, LOO, Pomme....not sure I would want to dive them - pretty much "muck diving".

Table Rock and Oronogo are probably your best bet for this area that are relatively close.

Snagel

Back
Top Bottom