Any Advantage of EM1 Mk 3 over Mk 2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ardy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi Guys, I can pick up an almost new EM1 Mk3 at a good price. Are there any advantages UW?

I only have EM1II, not EM1III. I remember Wapiti, who has both EM1II and EM1III, said in this tread that the EM1III does not have real benefit UW over the EM1II: EM5 mk 2 v EM1 mk 2
I also remember Chris Ross, who has EM1II and OM-1, said in a post in Waterpixel that C-AF&tracking in OM-1 works even less good as in EM1II (but he thought it is a defective OM-1 and sent it in for repair)...

Wolfgang

I only have EM1II, not EM1III. I remember Wapiti, who has both EM1II and EM1III, said in this tread that the EM1III does not have real benefit UW over the EM1II: EM5 mk 2 v EM1 mk 2
I also remember Chris Ross, who has EM1II and OM-1, said in a post in Waterpixel that C-AF&tracking in OM-1 works even less good as in EM1II (but he thought it is a defective OM-1 and sent it in for repair)...

Wolfgang
Thanks Wolfgang, that's exactly what I wanted to know.

Back
Top Bottom