Anoying Ads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

R

redacted

Is there a more anoying ad than those from Diveassure?

It shows up on many screens and seems to interfere with other SB functions. I was looking to renew my insurance and it did not work. I could not find any prices. And now it follows me to other sites.

If there are other nominations, maybe we will need to conduct a poll.

I don't believe that Diveassure is writing policies in the US right now. I am sure others will chime in with more details.

I don't believe that Diveassure is writing policies in the US right now. I am sure others will chime in with more details.

That just compounds the anoyance level.

Diveassure uses Google Ads, and doesn't advertise directly on ScubaBoard. Direct sponsors of the site appear in the top half of the page. Indirect advertisers are topical or related to your browsing, and are served by Google. These have a little blue arrow in the top right corner ("Ad Choices"). You can opt out of certain ads in most cases, or stop seeing that particular ad.

Back
Top Bottom