Another vote for Sealife's Awesome customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

asterosdeals

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey guys, just wanted to share my personal positive experience with Sealife's customer service.

Received an old strobe, and tried to make it work but had no luck. The trigger function no longer works. Filled out a form on Sealife's website. I was quite desperate at the moment but wasn't expecting to hear back, and even if I do, they probably won't be able to do much since it's out of warranty for many years (if not decades).

Surprisingly got an email the next day with some tips for further checking the issue. Also could call the tech support directly and spoke with their technician. After we tried everything it was determined that the circuit is dead, so I was offered to trade in this bad strobe for a new item (could be video lights, strobes, or even lenses). The sales department was also extremely helpful to work with me on the pricing.

Overall, I have nothing but positive experience working with their awesome customer service!

They have been phenomenal any time I have ever dealt with them.

Back
Top Bottom