Another Vintage Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
A scubaboard/vintagescubasupply member, JES, came our way with his vintage gear. We dove the Sea Tiger and had a great time hunting for things to photograph. He dove a Trieste II, USD Super Rocket fins, SeaTec horse collar BC and twin 72s.
Here a few pics:

20910P1011726.jpg

20910P1011728.jpg

20910P1011727.jpg

Lisa,

Thanks for the great pictures. I just wish that I could have been even a decent photo subject to compliment your photo skills... :wink:

I had a great time diving with you and TurtleGuy9. You are wonderful hosts and just all-around super people to dive with!

I'll be back next July with my new camera (Oly this time) and we will definitely dive again and take many more pictures.

Mahalo,

Joe

JES:
Lisa,

Thanks for the great pictures. I just wish that I could have been even a decent photo subject to compliment your photo skills... :wink:

Joe you're a great model! Eyes open in every picture and your horse collar made the pictures colorful....it brought the pictures to life.

I had a great time diving with you and TurtleGuy9. You are wonderful hosts and just all-around super people to dive with!

Ditto!

I'll be back next July with my new camera (Oly this time) and we will definitely dive again and take many more pictures.
I'll be able to get you started with your oly :wink: looking forward to July :D

Lisa,

My turn to post some pictures of you. :wink:

They are not as nice as your pictures but they do capture you using some vintage gear:

Vintage3.jpg

Vintage4.jpg

Vintage5.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom