another video from my Roatan trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
[vimeo]69660393[/vimeo]

this is from 3-4 dives on the wreck over the week... it is just off the resort, easy shore dive destination! Vis can vary greatly depending on weather conditions and which way the tide is going in the channel.

as stated before, you can make this full screen, if you do that though you may want to stop the video and let it load completely to prevent jerky playback.

robin
GoPro Hero2, red filter, no lights

And ...........

[vimeo]69854006[/vimeo]

I am fairly pleased with my GoPro Hero2 this trip. The monitor back is getting mixed reviews though. I am glad I got it, it helps in some situations, but is pretty useless in others. Overall, it was a good addition to my rig... best use is with high contrast situations like the wreck video, worst use is shallow when light makes it impossible to see anything on the screen.

robin

Me too.. I will be down there I think the 24 or 25.

---------- Post added July 29th, 2013 at 07:32 AM ----------

Hey Robint,
im seeing people complain about the dive case unlatching. Any problems there for you ?

Me too.. I will be down there I think the 24 or 25.

---------- Post added July 29th, 2013 at 07:32 AM ----------

Hey Robint,
im seeing people complain about the dive case unlatching. Any problems there for you ?

Before I got the monitor back with its back, I had seen the latch loosen. I never had it come open or any water entry.
Now that I have the monitor back with its backdoor, the case has no flex and the latch does not loosen at all.... I did check at depth. I have the Hero2.

robin

Back
Top Bottom