Another Stuart Cove's trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffhamm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Just returned from another fantastic trip to Nassau, and another 4 days of diving with Stuart Cove's operation.

A couple of years ago I won a dive package at the Bonne Terre Mine treasure hunt. We went to Nassau last year, and met hurricane Sandy and our dives were cut short. Dee from Stuart coves invited us back to finish our dive package, something I didn't feel they were obligated to do at all, they had no more control over the weather than I did.

Although the diving is a little rushed sometimes and can be a bit of a cattle boat, it doesnt really feel that way usually. I think they run a great operation. Shuttle service is always on time, and the boats leave the dock on schedule.

The diving is wonderful vis was great probably 60-80 ft with a flat ocean to make everything pleasant.

We dove a couple of sites I didn't get the chance to dive before, and the sealife was plentiful including reef sharks, eagle rays, turtles, and a reported hammerhead, that I missed, just off the wall.

Thanks Stuart Cove's for your friendly staff, and your top- notch operation. I dont always like to dive this way, but it really fit this trip, we stayed at Breezes all inclusive, and it made it easy to plan our day by the pool. Customer service means a lot to me, I plan on returning to Nassau again, and because of the staff and the generosity of the folks at Stuart Cove's I will dive with them again.

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom