Another Southern Cali Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquamatt

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I "Stumbled" upon this site while trying to find a method to fix my flash deficient U/W photos I recently shot in Hawaii.
The thread on using photoshop did the trick.
What a great site!

Matt

Redondo Beach, CA

Welcome to the board! You'll find several great photographers here. Lots of advice too.

Joe

aquamatt:
Hello Everyone,
I "Stumbled" upon this site while trying to find a method to fix my flash deficient U/W photos I recently shot in Hawaii.
The thread on using photoshop did the trick.
What a great site!

Matt

Redondo Beach, CA

So Cal to So Cal welcome. We have an active So Cal group - we dive monthly as a group (although most of us dive weekly someplace) and a very active photo group.

Hang out.

K

Hi Matt,

Welcome to SB!!! It's a great group here and you can learn all kinds of cool info, as you have already found out!

As Mo2vtion pointed out, check out the SoCal Section. I am one of those that dive whenever, wherever, and as much as I can!

When you get your pics straightened out, I would love to see them. I enjoy UW photography too...nothing fancy...just enjoy having FUN!

Howdy there! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom