another new one here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
i've ben reading the posts for a couple of months now and i decided is time to introduce myself.
I'm 27 female almoust diver(one more dive needed) and i live in San Franciso. I love diving, and specialy Monterey is fabulous, Monesterey Beach in particular. It's worth going through all the troubles of diving in cold water. What you see down there is breathtaking.
Anyway i'm looking for dive budies.
BTW excelent forum. This is the best forum i have found on the net. People respect each other and i feel part of a comunity.
I love this!
:eek:ut:

welcome!!!

You'll find a lot of great people here.

looking for dive buddies, start in the regional forum, or if you travel, we're ALL buddies!
:wink:

Welcome to the board, I'm glad you like forum! You'll soon find this place is very addictive, so be warned!

Weightbelthater,
Welcome to the board. Good luck with getting your C Card.
DSAO,
Larry

Welcome to the boards from snowy Rochester, New York. :D

I've visited lot of other web forums for diving and none of them have come anywhere near the high standards of Scuba Board!

Welcome to the Board, and enjoy your final certification dive!:scuba:

Cheers

It's on my list of places to try!

Went Dry a few months ago. Cold water is really better!

So anyway because I was away I missed your introduction, though I've read today some of your posts since then on the forum - anyway welcome. I've dove Monterey a couple of times (the closest I've ever dove to where you live). I can clearly remember growing up in the Bay area I spent many hundreds of days on the beaches between Monterey and Half Moon Bay - watched many divers go in and out of the water always wanted to dive but didn't discover scuba until later in life. I wish you the very best and I know you'll love diving in Northern California.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom