another manual question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're welcome to mine. It's still shrink wrapped and all (I just needed the decal for my application). It's the 2010 version and it's in spanish, but you're welcome to it. I have the english and spanish pdfs on my ipod and have absolutely no use for the actual hard copy.

You're welcome to mine. It's still shrink wrapped and all (I just needed the decal for my application). It's the 2010 version and it's in spanish, but you're welcome to it. I have the english and spanish pdfs on my ipod and have absolutely no use for the actual hard copy.

Actually, if it didn't cost so darn much to mail stuff to Canada I really would like it, as I have added 600+ Spanish words to my vocabulary since 2003 and it would be great practice!

What do you need to be aware of if a PADI Scuba Diver or Junior Open Water diver aged 11 wants to do a fun dive with you? There are plenty of Divemasters out there who have no idea, but EVERY DM should know this and they shouldn't have to rely on looking at an old copy of the Instructor Manual that is lying around the dive shop. BTW, the 2013 version of the Instructor Manual is now on the Pros site ready to download.

What do you need to be aware of if a PADI Scuba Diver or Junior Open Water diver aged 11 wants to do a fun dive with you? There are plenty of Divemasters out there who have no idea, but EVERY DM should know this and they shouldn't have to rely on looking at an old copy of the Instructor Manual that is lying around the dive shop. BTW, the 2013 version of the Instructor Manual is now on the Pros site ready to download.

Good point. It is perhaps irrelevant, but this will not occur for me due to my location in the boonies. If it were to occur for some DM, could he not then download the manual? Or consult the 2013 copy that is lying around the dive shop?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom