Another Dive master Internship question.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you could go anywhere in the world to do an Internship where would you go?

The best shop near where I live.

Terry

Where the water is warm, the beer is cold, the people are friendly and the instructors are INCREDIBLE teachers.

Where the water is warm, the beer is cold, the people are friendly and the instructors are INCREDIBLE teachers.

That depends on what you're looking for.

If you want to work at a SCUBA Shop near where you live, they'll want to you be trained in those conditions. If you want the class just because you want the training and have no plans to work locally, then go with the "warm water/cold beer" answer.

Terry

Very true, Terry.

That depends on what you want. When I got my DM I was offered a job in Cozumel and did not take it, so it makes me wonder what would have happened if I did.But seeing where I'm at now I'm glad I did'nt.

I would say start out at a local dive shop to gain more experience, then venture out.

I'm doing mine with my LDS, where I did all my other courses! Which involves diving in various quarries in the UK, like last weekend where the water was a tropical 2 C!

I would be more than happy to scuttle of and do my training where its nice and warm but since the bills at home have to be paid, and no one ever got rich off being a DM, I'm stuck here! Boo

Back
Top Bottom