Another CooToo how to get help with my product question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mainedvr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have posted on the forum, I have asked the question under a conversation with someone that answered me from CooToo on another post, but still have yet to get any answer to my issue. Also, when I go to the contact us on the DiveNav site it gives me all the "what I should do first" suggestions which I have done, but I do not see anyway to contact someone for support. Maybe I am missing it but I do not see it. I understand there are issues with new products but if its not working or I am not sure I can trust the results what is the use of having a300+ dollar piece of equipment. And not sure if I can get my money back if I am not satisfied, at this point.

Would really appreciate an answer to how to contact DiveNav for support on the CooToo other than the FAQ or those avenues.

Thanks

DiveNav has a subform in the equipment section: DiveNav
@DiveNav is the user you're looking for too.

From what I can tell they have an email and forums for support but no phone number.
Thanks.

I did post something on their sub form for the CooToo just no reply....Thanks again for the info

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom