Another complaint about Golem Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CCRDolphinDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I placed an order online on Aug 26th for a wing and TX100 Regulator. There were no indications that the products were not in stock or that shipping would be delayed in any way. I also paid for 2 day shipping, as I needed the wing right away. I saw the charge on my visa the same day for the full amount. I waited a few days expecting an email with tracking info, but nothing. On the 1st of Sep I emailed asking for a tracking number and got back a "sorry for delay, ship next week" note. Next week on thursday the 8th I email again and threatened a chargeback. I get an email back that said "sorry I'm on vacation, just ask for a refund". I emailed back asking for a refund. It would have been nice to know that an order was a minimum of 2 weeks out when I placed the order. 3 days later, still no refund. Called the bank and started the chargeback today. I would not ever do business with Jakub at Golem Gear. I have no idea why this was taking so long, but a little honesty right up front would be amazing, but delays and BS are no way to run a business. Find another source for your dive gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom