Another Cleaning Out the Closet FS thread!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ocean County Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking to make some room in the shed so all the old gear must go!

All the equipment below is used. Some about 10 years old and possibly in storage for half of that. That means there are some scrapes, stains etc that you would see on regularly used in salt-water gear.

If you are interested in something I will email you a picture if you want it, I just didn't want to take pictures of all this stuff unless I have to.

In your PM to me,please make a REASONABLE offer that includes shipping and where it is being shipped

1. Sea-Lutions Pony Bottle Bracket. Attaches to your BC tank strap and holds up to a 30cuft pony via two clamps

2. Medium OS Systems Commercial dry gloves (Blue) w/ liners. This is only the glove side. I do not have the cuffs for the drysuit side

3. Two OS Systems S/M Latex wrist seals. - These have been in storage for several years so I can't guarantee their quality, but still in original OS Systems package.

4. OS Systems M/L Latex Neck seal - same condition as the wrist seals.

5. 1pr Spring straps for fins. I think these are Large. These are new and never used but no longer in the box

6. Pelican 8D cell Aqua King light. Submersible 4100 series.

7. ABS Backplate

8. Medium H2Odyssea wetsuit hood. I think this is a 3mm but nothing is marked on it. I don't think I ever dove this hood. Very slight tear on left side by where your cheek would be.

9. Top and bottom OS Systems dry suit underware. Size medium. Not sure of the thickness. It came with a trilaminate suit. I would guess it may be equivalent to a 200g thickness. Color is black with a grey accent on the top piece.

10. Princeton Tec 8000 light

11. Red Manta Goodie Bag

and the best for last!

12. Marathon Orca air computer. This is a bit scratched, but no scratches on the lens area

Now that people are asking for pricing, I've listed some below. These will include shipping to lower 48 US.

Wetsuit hood is now sold. I have found two brand new, never used dry suit hoods listed below.

1. Sea-Lutions Pony Bottle Bracket. Attaches to your BC tank strap and holds up to a 30cuft pony via two clamps - $30

2. Medium OS Systems Commercial dry gloves (Blue) w/ liners. This is only the glove side. I do not have the cuffs for the drysuit side - $30

3. Two OS Systems S/M Latex wrist seals. - These have been in storage for several years so I can't guarantee their quality, but still in original OS Systems package. - $15 for the pair. $10 each if separate

4. OS Systems M/L Latex Neck seal - same condition as the wrist seals. - $15

5. 1pr Spring straps for fins. I think these are Large. These are new and never used but no longer in the box - $20

6. Pelican 8D cell Aqua King light. Submersible 4100 series. - $35

7. ABS Backplate - $20

8. 5mm Diving Concepts Dry Suit Hood (Medium) - Never used - $25

9. Top and bottom OS Systems dry suit underwear. Size medium. Not sure of the thickness. It came with a trilaminate suit. I would guess it may be equivalent to a 200g thickness. Color is black with a grey accent on the top piece. - $25

10. Princeton Tec 8000 light - $30

11. Red Manta Goodie Bag - $30

12. Marathon Orca air computer. This is a bit scratched, but no scratches on the lens area - $25

13. Brand new Dive Rite 6.5MM Dry Suit hood (Medium) - $30

Updated List... Backplate and spring straps have been sold

1. Sea-Lutions Pony Bottle Bracket. Attaches to your BC tank strap and holds up to a 30cuft pony via two clamps - $30

2. Medium OS Systems Commercial dry gloves (Blue) w/ liners. This is only the glove side. I do not have the cuffs for the drysuit side - $30

3. Two OS Systems S/M Latex wrist seals. - These have been in storage for several years so I can't guarantee their quality, but still in original OS Systems package. - $15 for the pair. $10 each if separate

4. OS Systems M/L Latex Neck seal - same condition as the wrist seals. - $15

5. Pelican 8D cell Aqua King light. Submersible 4100 series. - $35

6. 5mm Diving Concepts Dry Suit Hood (Medium) - Never used - $25

7. Top and bottom OS Systems dry suit underwear. Size medium. Not sure of the thickness. It came with a trilaminate suit. I would guess it may be equivalent to a 200g thickness. Color is black with a grey accent on the top piece. - $25

8. Princeton Tec 8000 light - $30

9. Red Manta Goodie Bag - $30

10. Marathon Orca air computer. This is a bit scratched, but no scratches on the lens area - $25

11. Brand new Dive Rite 6.5MM Dry Suit hood (Medium) - $30

Back
Top Bottom