Another Canadian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

welcome to the board.

Always nice to see another Canadian on here. Don't forget about the diving in Ontario when you get a chance to get back. i think its just as good as the left coast -- if you like wrecks that is and you said you're in the navy so... you should, right?:)

mark

Welcome to the board.

I look forward to chatting with you as I have gone on a trip to Vancover. The diving was spectacular. I really enjoyed it. I hope to make it out there again someday.

Welcome to the board NavyDoll. I grew up in Victoria and moved to the States a couple of years ago. My wife and I started diving 6 months ago and have been regretting not diving sooner (like when we were living in BC!) Let us know where the prime spots are in Victoria.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend!! The weather out here in Victoria was pretty crabby for diving on Saturday & Sunday.. but cleared up yesterday... just in time for our trip to dive the wrecks of the GB Church & the HMCS MacKenzie!!

Having been a member of the site for a little under a week now... I think it's time for me to venture out into other areas of the Board... :)

ddub23... i'll make sure to post some info for you about local Victoria dive sites.. in the travel section..

happy diving..
:dance:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom