Another Bio Fin Fit Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gtto

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi,
I have a 9.5 shoe size and will be wearing 3mm booties most of the time. Should I go with medium or large bio fins? Thanks. Gary

.....you need to try for fit in person at the dive shop, WITH the exact same booties you plan on diving with...to avoid making a 'stupid' mistake.

Hi,
I have a 9.5 shoe size and will be wearing 3mm booties most of the time. Should I go with medium or large bio fins? Thanks. Gary

scubafanatic-has good advice.

Your size mens 9.5 shoe with a 3mm boot should work well with a medium bio-fin.

I wear a size 9 5mm wetsuit boot (hard-soled) and have size large bio fins with the spring straps. These fins seem to fit perfect for me and they also fit my attached drysuit boots. If you go with the med you may be limiting yourself in the future with thicker boots.

I wear a size 9.5 mens shoe but I have a wide foot (4E) and a high instep. I originally tried the medium but had to switch to the large.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom