Anilao Trip WA September '09 with the New Lumix GH1.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wonderful series of pics, your camera does a nice job, is that one strobe or two?

Thanks Bill, Marvine, Gwyn & Cay... :D

Bill - I'm really flattered by your kind words. Thanks a lot.
CayM - The Lumix GH1 is awesome camera and I was using twin strobes. :wink:

Ed.

Hey Ed - I'd love to see these shots; do you have them posted anywhere else? The Imageshack links aren't working.

Rob

Hey Ed - I'd love to see these shots; do you have them posted anywhere else? The Imageshack links aren't working.

Rob

Robzr, you can click on the blue link on Ed's signature line (Ocean Explorer.com.my/) and it will take you to his website. There's a gallery of his pictures there.

Yah I tried that but it looks like the uploads are all old (2008) and the link is broken there as well :wink:

Rob

Try this one. I don't know how current they are.
Flickr: Search Ed_Dman's photostream

Just checked them on my home computer which accepts Flickr, unlike at work. These are right up to date and probably shot with the GH-1. I think many were in the post that don't show up on the other site.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom