Anilao Trip, Sep 9~13 - some words and pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will be going there on Oct 3-5, staying at Aquaventure. Great pics and it gives me some heads up on what to expect and capture, and also where to dive. Thanks..

gee13 - No probs, just wish more guys/gals would post dive trip reports.

Am heading to some other "out of the way" place next weekend ~ Cairns and the GBR :cool2:

Great report Wantonmein.

We are planning on coming to the Phillipines next March and will have to give Arthurs' a look. Though not accepting plastic makes it a little problematic. What was the average depths of your dives?

Cheers

Great report Wantonmein.

We are planning on coming to the Phillipines next March and will have to give Arthurs' a look. Though not accepting plastic makes it a little problematic. What was the average depths of your dives?

Cheers

Terry, think 27m was the deepest I logged, and most dives around 10~20 m

cheers

I have an email from Lita that they are now accepting Visa and Mastercard. If they change their mind, they will have to take me to an ATM every day until I have enough pesos to pay them, LOL. The Mermaid and I will be getting wet there soon.

Time flies .....

Finally will be landing back in Philippines in two weeks time --- :D --- destination Bohol, and hoping to find the diving as good as Anilao.

Counting days !

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom