Anilao Trip Review Oct 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You won't be disappointed, believe me.
Try a night dive at Anilao Pier, insist that they dive it because it can be a long way almost the opposite of Buceo place (probably 30mn boatride) but it's really worth it IMO.
Have to agree about Anilao Pier night dive.
one of the best night dives i have ever done and i am not a night dive fan. Saw many Mimic octopus & squid.
One advantage of staying at Club O, the pier dive is not too far away for a night dive.

I'll be staying at Buceo in January, and will report back. The upmarket resorts are all to rich for my blood, and Buceo seems to be priced right. The downscale resorts seem way to worn, and I'm not quite a backpacker anymore.
I'm looking forward to diving Anilao for the first time, and my appetite is quite whetted as I'm enjoying some great dives in Lembeh currently.

Look forward to your feedback on the Buceo. I have been to Anilao once before and stayed at Crystal Blue as part of an UWPG course and it was great. Looking at options for the first half of next year.

Also have Lembeh in mind for the second half of the year so would appreciate your impressions on accommodation and operator options.

Look forward to your feedback on the Buceo. I have been to Anilao once before and stayed at Crystal Blue as part of an UWPG course and it was great. Looking at options for the first half of next year.

Also have Lembeh in mind for the second half of the year so would appreciate your impressions on accommodation and operator options.

In Lembeh I dive with Two Fish. This is my third time here and always enjoy the diving, the staff, and the resort as a whole. They have options from budget rooms to superior cottages The diving's been great but I'm still waiting for the elusive Hairy Octopus that everyone's was seeing right before I arrived. I'll be posting a trip report on the Indonesia page in a bit ( I'm headed to Komodo after this so won't get it done for a few weeks).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom