Anilao resort.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaegoo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I looking for a good resort in Anilao.

I'm going to stay for 7 days, september.

Please recommend a resort and with those reasons.

aquaventure
planet dive
scubabro

Thanks.

I stayed at Scubabro in March of this year.
The property in general looked a little rough and needs some attention, but the room was excellent. Comfortable bed, great A/C, Cable TV worked and hot water in the shower. Meals are included and I found the variety, quality and quantity acceptable. Certainly not the best I have had in the Philippines, but definitely not the worst.

The diving is where is shines. Unlimited cylinders and air. Unlimited unguided dives on the house reef. The dive staff is top rate. If you are doing any technical diving, they are experienced and have the equipment. Always seemed to be waiting as we surfaced to help with the gear. Tell them what time you plan to dive and what gear you need and it will be oceanside when you get there. There is always something to see off the concrete steps near the pool.

I paid 3,000php a night for myself (diver) and 2,500php a night for a non-diver.

I you drive and park, you get an extra cardio workout benefit walking up and down the hill to your car!

yeah.. i agree on sevenrider.. I've been myself over there in Scubabro... It's a nice place.. and they to have a dive site just near them.. good for pictures.... they have two of the finest dive guides there... and the people are really nice.. you will enjoy yourself.. especially if your planning to go by group.. and they also could arrange your transfo.

Scubapro is a really nice dive resort. If you're after good diving look no further. They are outfitted for technical diving and rec diving. The house reef is okay. The night diving at the house reef is fantastic. It's central to most of the dive sites if you will be using a boat. Food was decent. When I was there I got to dive with the Philippine Navy technical divers which was amazing!

By the way if you need direct contact to George Ang Dy Pay the owner/operator let me know.

I just returned from 2 weeks at Eagle Point Resort last night. It is not a Korean resort. First class service both at the resort and from the dive op. The rooms were comfortable and clean and the food was great. Four divers to a boat. Excellent dive master and boat crew. If you are a photographer they cater to your diving style and if you are not they cater to that as well. I have been to Anilao before and stayed elsewhere but would not hesitate to go back to Eagle Point.

I just returned from 2 weeks at Eagle Point Resort last night. It is not a Korean resort. First class service both at the resort and from the dive op. The rooms were comfortable and clean and the food was great. Four divers to a boat. Excellent dive master and boat crew. If you are a photographer they cater to your diving style and if you are not they cater to that as well. I have been to Anilao before and stayed elsewhere but would not hesitate to go back to Eagle Point.

yo yo - Eagle Point was great!! AC good food pool etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom