Anilao Pictures - Part II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the nudi. Never saw one that colour.

midwestdvr:
Nice. What kind of fish is the 3rd one? I've never seen that one before.

Looks like a Flying Gurnard. And the sea slug is one of the most common in Philippine waters next to the dark green sea slug with light green gills. And the Fairy Basslets, could almost be the Red Sea!

Man, I have to get out there, is your UW photogear ready for your RP dive trip, midwest?

Good job Caloy.

Dive Safe

nice one caloy! love the last pic! i never seem to have the timing right for those guys! ive never seen that 3rd fish in anilao ever!

f3nikon:
Looks like a Flying Gurnard. And the sea slug is one of the most common in Philippine waters next to the dark green sea slug with light green gills. And the Fairy Basslets, could almost be the Red Sea!

Man, I have to get out there, is your UW photogear ready for your RP dive trip, midwest?

Good job Caloy.

Dive Safe

Yep. All ready and I'm counting the days. I think it's all gonna be well worth the 17+ hours on a coach seat :D .

Coach seating for that long? Ouch! I fly coach also but from the west coast at 12 hours. Not sure which airlines you're taking and how much more you are willing to spend, but with Philippine Airlines I paid an extra $200 plus to upgrade to their business class seats on the return flight back to the west coast. Which is a pretty good deal, not sure if they offer that deal now, hey some of the business class seats go emtpy anyway. I doesn't hurt to ask about it upon arriving in Manila.

I hope the weather improves by the time you get there, heard on the news that the north was just hammered by a storm.

Dive Safe

f3nikon, I'll definitely ask for an upgrade if available and I do hope the weather clears up by the time I get there. It doesn't really matter, I've been in some lakes in MO with 10-20 foot viz so I can handle what the weather hands out.

clgsamson, are you using only the camera flash or do you have a strobe? Your pics have some good lighting in it. I'd love to see more...they're really making me look forward to my trip.

midwestdvr

midwestdvr:
f3nikon, I'll definitely ask for an upgrade if available and I do hope the weather clears up by the time I get there. It doesn't really matter, I've been in some lakes in MO with 10-20 foot viz so I can handle what the weather hands out.

clgsamson, are you using only the camera flash or do you have a strobe? Your pics have some good lighting in it. I'd love to see more...they're really making me look forward to my trip.

midwestdvr

clgsamson is in fact using a internal strobe only. he was the one who convinced me to get the a95 and i havent thankd him enough:) defintely one fine camera for the price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom