Anilao Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seasick

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to plan a trip to Anilao and would like to have more info.

Anyone knows when is the best time to dive there?
Any recommended resorts?
Any recommended divesites?
What is the water temperature during Dec to Jan?

Thanks

I've dove there all year round and can say that anytime of the year is fine - it's more that you have to be aware of what time of the day the currents will be running. This time of year the currents get pretty rough by mid afternoon on some of the sites.

there are a couple resorts there to choose from. Here's a list to get you started: Aquaventure, Planet Dive, Club Ocellaris, Balai, Solana, Eagle Point, Mayumi, Dive 7000, Vistamar, SM resort,....The first two are preferences of mine.

Bahura and Twin Rocks are two of my favourite dives down there. Pani's Point is great for macro, Sombrero and Beatrice are also nice.

The water was around 26C this January. That's ~2C colder than right now.

edit: btw Anilao is a topic that has come up many times before. A quick search will yield plenty of info.

Is Club Ocellaris still in operation - their web site doesn't seem to work.

Is Club Ocellaris still in operation - their web site doesn't seem to work.

Club Ocellaris is still in operation. I stayed there the first week of June when I was in the Philippines on a dive trip. They do have problems with internet sometimes. I can give you an alternate email or phone number if you want to contact them.

They could also still suffering some effects from the typhoon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom