Anilao diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyD, were you able to contact Jem or Foo then? :D I am very excited to see the new look!

JEM is working on a template for me.

Is it me, or are there no rates published? Tends to put me off a place.

Fair enough, but interesting to know why Larry?

Maybe they are so dedicated to providing the right package for your budget they don't want to scare you off but putting their published price of...say $80 per night on the 'net...why don't you contact them and find out?

:D

I'll be in Anilao next week, for the 1st time from the 23-27th Jan. I hope to see some good stuff! :D

Ed.

Drats... ah, I miss another chance to see the Sifu at work again. Will be in Anilao on Feb 6-9 :D

Drats... ah, I miss another chance to see the Sifu at work again. Will be in Anilao on Feb 6-9 :D

Mr.Pakman! I'm sure you have been there many times. Can you please tell me which are the good dive sites and what to expect? :blinking:

Ed.

Fair enough, but interesting to know why Larry?

Maybe they are so dedicated to providing the right package for your budget they don't want to scare you off but putting their published price of...say $80 per night on the 'net...why don't you contact them and find out?

:D

Basically because I am a typical lazy consumer. You want me and my money, right? Why should I be bothering to send you an email to chase up prices, when I don't even know if you're in my price range?

If they are that desperate for custom that they're not even prepared to put a price up for fear of scaring people away, then I'm even less likely to be impressed. This is a dive resort, after all - I expect to pay some premium.

A few lines to say "Typical High Season prices range between PXXXX for a fan room to PXXXX for the deluxe super-duper condo-suite-jacuzzi with fully equipped dungeon and spare gimp masks. Looking for a budget option, please contact the gimp at gimp@netvigator.com and we will do our best to accommodate your requests" would be much more likely to get a reply from me.

Especially if it said exactly what I just wrote:D

Problem is that I'd get there and find that pakman had already booked it for the next decade:11doh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom