Anilao Dive Sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These are really nice drawings, please tell Han Moon Cho we all said "well done" if you ever see him. These maps bring back fond memories of my Anilao diving. I can't wait to go back!

Even though I did about 75 dives in Anilao over the last year, I still haven't dove all the sites shown in those maps. I guess that's a good reason to return :)

Scott

i seriously hope mr. han's diving skills and respect for the environment were as amazing as his illustration skills...

you guys do realize he's... well... but i don't wanna generalize...

Jag

was doing my muck maps, was googling for pics, and I saw this... now I know where Father Gerry got his dive site drawings, man, this is super (replying after 2 yrs)

was doing a secret bay map actually, googled 'mainit' pics a mainit map popped up, leading to this thread, should scour this thread more now that I more or less know exactly what I want to look for

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom