Anilao Dive Aug 23-24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

got off two terrific photos while at the aqua pool. then came the first dive...i flooded my cam. bye A95. it's been a good 4 years.

any used 350D housings? :D

any suggestions on the next cam?
oh no! so sorry to hear that kuya jon... but 4 years of memories isn't that bad. ya did it on purpose, didn't you?

Sorry to hear about your camera jon. Speaking of cameras, does anybody know how much a Canon G9 + underwater housing cost in Manila or HK?

Dennis

Sorry to hear about your camera jon. Speaking of cameras, does anybody know how much a Canon G9 + underwater housing cost in Manila or HK?

Dennis
sucks when you lose a toy that way... bittersweet... on one hand it cost you... on the other hand you get to buy a new one...

@dennis: i think the g9's about 35k... another 12k or so for the housing (canon) i don't know how much the ike housing is

if you can find a kit in HK or online and the ever-reliable hand-carrier friend you should get away much cheaper

Jag

Dennis

used to be almost 6k for camera and housing. could be lower now. depends on how you haggle. housing is cheaper in the US, i think. at about 175usd from amazon. free shipping.

yikes, pricey. will try to find a nice deal online. although a friend of mine says he can get it for 23k. thanks for the reply guys.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom