Angkor Wat(cambodia) Travel Arrangement !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Panha Ou

Reaction score
Dear Travellers !! If you plan to visit in Asia, please don't forget to add Angkor Wat of Cambodia in your itinerary because it is one one the most interesting site in Asia. Anyway Angkor Wat is one of the ancient wonder of the world which is located in the world's largest ancient temple site at the north of Cambodia.(Suggestion for your tour in Siem Reap Angkor at least 3 days so that you could see all the best temples and arround.

My name is Panha Ou,an official local tour guide and the oganizer of Amazing Angkor Service in Cambodia. If anyone plan to visit Cambodia in the future, I would be pleased to help with the Travel Arrangemnt here included Accommodation, Angkor fee ,Transportation, Guide, Flight ticket, Tickets for boat cruise or other services in Cambodia with realiable and reasonably priced.
You could contact me by Email : ou_panha@yahoo.com

More useful information for travelling to Cambodia and Angkor History ,please exlpore my Website : www.amazingangkor.com
I'm sure that you will get alot of adventages about information of Cambodia from exploring this website !!
I would be pleased to be your consultant about Travel Arrangement Cambodia anytimes !!

I hate to say this, but I was in Cambodia 6 weeks ago and the trip was almost ruined by people constantly touting me for Angkor Wat tour guides. We didn't hear one good word about them from other visitors, just complaints about very poor english and being dragged along to various eateries around the temples which were working the old commision scam.
Anyone can do Angkor Wat quite satisfactorily with a decent guide book and a cheaply hired bicycle. Just plan your route in a bar the night before, start early the next day and you'll have a great time.
Sorry about this, but in all of SE Asia these touts are in my opinion the worst of all (even worse than Kuta in the nineties even)
Phil TK

and dont bother with the 3 day tour unless you are really really into it, you will have had enough by the end of day one.

bubblemonkey:
and dont bother with the 3 day tour unless you are really really into it, you will have had enough by the end of day one.

Different strokes, I guess. We were there for several days and loved every minute of it (except for the crushing heat). My family and I travel a lot and Angkor is definitely in the top 5.

That said, you don't need a special guide. For an extremely modest fee, you can hire a taxi to take you where you want to go. Get a couple of travel guides to help you decide.

By far, the worst part of an otherwise wonderful trip, though, is the relentless vendors. Besides -- isn't this a scuba board?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom