Angelita Cenote south of Tulum, MX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pez de Diablo:
Thanks, I am suppose to join Paul and Steve Gerrard for a couple of dives near the end of the month when Paul is down.

Dennis

Cool - I think originally the gator was a dig at Steve and his fanatical florida state attitude..so you'll be able to get the scoop from them both.

Paul's son (also my son!) will be doing some cave diving with his dad while they are there also - if you meet him (name is Joseph) freak him out and tell him his mother said to watch his trim!

Maybe a stupid question, but do you have problems getting the H2S smell out of neoprene after a dive like this?

TSandM:
Maybe a stupid question, but do you have problems getting the H2S smell out of neoprene after a dive like this?

Well, I've only made 3 stink dives...didn't notice it being any worse than pee. I always use "sink the stink" or similar dip after a dive trip. The sulfide does turn your brass, though. I think it makes for a smoother action bolt snap.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom