Angel Island Resort ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bqualls

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone stayed at Reefseekers new Angel Island Resort? I think they have only been open for biz for a short time. Looking at Komodo later this year and thought this might be a good place to base daytrips from.

I was never able to get a reply to my emails from angel isle.
So, I went to plan B ...The Mermaid 2. That was a wonderful experience. The Mermaid gets 2 thumbs up from my wife and me. The crew couldn't have been more friendly and competent. The food was good and plentiful. And the diving, out of this world...esp.Horseshoe Bay.
We had over 20 Mantas at the Alley--it seemed like they were everwhere.
We dove our way around Bali with BIDP the week and a half before Komodo...and the Bali diving was really good---but Komodo was superior.

To bad that you didn't make it to the Angel Isle Resort. I have heard good things about that but have not been able to make it there yet!

I have been in email contact with Kath who has repleid my emails; dive@reefseekers.net

They also have an active Facebook page; Reefseekers Diving Komodo Welcome to Facebook

A friend of mine went there and has been really disapointed. great place , poor management.

I am that friend :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom