Andros - Small Hope Bay Lodge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nipi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Have heard good things about SHBL but it seems a tad expensive. Are there any alternatives in the area? Thanks.

There's a resort on South Andros called Emerald Palms. They're website claims to have diving, but I've never been. I was at Small Hope about 2 1/2 years ago. It's actually where I got certified! It is a little on the expensive side but everything is included. The place is really charming and laid back. It's a little retro with some serious Bahamian flavor. It's the kind of place where people come back year after year. The dive op is great and has some really quality staff. Most importantly, it's where I learned to love the "dark & stormy" -- best cocktail ever! The diving has a little bit of everything to make everyone happy.

I forgot to mention that SHB is also a little more expensive because it includes three dives per day. Most resorts only include two dives per day in their packages.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom