Android dive logger App for the Shearwater Predator dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just used it with my Petrel and Galaxy S4. Downloaded fine but my site will not configure properly. I can put in the info but can't make the location on a map or give GPS coordinates. And when I go back into view the dive info later - the location is wiped out. Will be a sweet program when some of these little bugs are worked out. Would like to be able to make the location on the map view or give GPS coordinates. That would make it super easy...but need to get the location to stick in the dive log.

Absolutely!

Wish y'all would keep working on it.

...... Downloaded fine but my site will not configure properly. I can put in the info but can't make the location on a map or give GPS coordinates. And when I go back into view the dive info later - the location is wiped out. ........ Would like to be able to make the location on the map view or give GPS coordinates. .....
This should have been fixed in the last release .....:depressed:
I will have the programmer looking into this ASAP.

I have encountered something that would be a very nice feature. That is the feature to delete dives after downloading. I am using my Shearwater app to keep track of the dives I have done on the controlling Predator on my Prism2. There doesn't seem to be a way to delete them either on the computer itself. During the winter a lot of the dives are done in a pool working on configurations, trim & such. Unfortunately pool sessions do not count towards the hours I need to start my CCR Cave course, so I have a lot of "noise" (the pool dives logged) when trying to figure out the hours I have.

Back
Top Bottom