Andrew J. McMullen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My partner and friend, Andy J. McMullen, passed away last night. We went to Brooks Institute (1971), Santa Barbara together and were partners in a film Company La Mer Bleu Productions for over 10 years. Here is a picture of a perfect moment diving Exxon's platform Hondo. We logged over 850 dives together, and spent Seven years documenting the life growing below this rig. Next year I will be exhibiting my Photographic work at the Santa Barbara Maritime Museum, which will include selections from this early period of my life, and the dives I made with Andy. I plan to dedicate the exhibit and book to him. I understand his last words were something like, "get the boat." Safe travel's my friend. Love, Bob Evans
Andy-Evans_07.jpg

Thank you for sharing your friends story and I wish you the best of luck with your exhibit.

take care
Garth

Garth

Amazing how friends sink down so fast. I will be next.

Back
Top Bottom