And now for next week!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good luck with the new backplate!

Jen and I are getting ours over the Christmas holiday. We're going to do a Village Divers day trip.

It's going to be a SCUBA themed X-mas for both of us this year!

I'll be at Dutch this weekend too Grunzter. Maybe I'll swing by the pumphouse side and get a dive in with you.

I am gonna be a Dutch as well this weekend. Too bad that they close on the 23rd.

My LDS (northeastscubasupply.com) offers trips all year around. I never tried them, but I am certainly interested. Let's dust off the drysuits, group up and dive!

Maybe we should have called ourselves Martin's Divers! He's like the Borg! We are all being assimilated!

Or maybe we should at least get a package deal on all that Halcyon gear!

Anyway my buddy can't make it. I may still come up Sunday if anyone else is still planning on being there.

But tomorrow's going to be really busy, so I may just stay home Sunday and try to get some stuff done. This week's going to be insane at work and I leave Friday for the warm water!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom