Ancient Sirmium underwater video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

digitalnistudio

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello. In last 2 years me and my friends are making a documentary underwater film about ancient Roman capital city Sirmium where were 10 roman emperors. Yellow Seal is the name of the diving club in Sremska Mitrovica. Members of this club and me are exploring river Sava. We filmed scenes never seen before and I decided to make documentary film named Yellow Seal. In trailer you can see the ruins of the ancient roman Artemis bridge where Sts. Irinej was killed, parts of roman arts, harbour, galley, coins, nails and other artifacts. Also there is a French military boat sunken in Second World War, many anchors and prehistoric bones and that's not all. The best of all is that nobody has dived in Sava before. Nothing of that has been ever filmed besause people think that is impossible to see anything in mud waters. That's wrong as you can see. It's important to know the water and to know when is possible to film and where. If you are interested for a real discovery of river Sava and ancient Sirmium, please contact me and come to Serbia to dive together with us.

You can see video trailer here:
YouTube - Yellow Seal Trailer by Branislav Ninkovic

Everything you need about Sirmium you can find here:
Sirmium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom