Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

annasea

Contributor
Reaction score
Rarely used Analox nitrox analyzer, approx. 4 yrs old. Accessories include Pelican case, sensor saver plug, O2EII Dome Adaptor, and lanyard.

I'll be in Miami Beach for 4 weeks effective May 25 so US shipping during this time is included in the price, as are PayPal fees. (Otherwise, shipping is from Canada and will be calculated accordingly.)

$160 USD.

analyzer2.jpg

Rarely used Analox nitrox analyzer, approx. 4 yrs old. Accessories include Pelican case, sensor saver plug, O2EII Dome Adaptor, and lanyard. ...//...

I'm thinking that you have this offering well priced, use the same model. I spent $200 USD to have mine factory refurbished when the sensor went. I use them a lot as I have a transfill whip.

One analyzer in current calibration and one to keep in home repair? Sounds good. Working or not, PM me. I'll buy the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom