Analog guages / DACOR??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wheezy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone with some experience with different analog guages. (note to scubaboard regulators... why no section for this?)

I'm thinking about picking up the Dacor Enduro guage console

found the 3 guage for $129 delivered brand new... no compass, I already have a good one. It's the one with depth/pressure/water temp and maximum depth indicator...

what do you yall think?? My other choice is the TUSA SCA230 which I found for $129 as well

I like the looks of the Dacor a lot more :D

Come on guys... I need a decent backup unit and the ol' us divers unit I have is pretty bad....

ANYONE with some experience with DACOR analog guages????

Wheezy,

I own a Dacor Enduro analog. Bought it used with the octo set-up. Paid $100. Mine has 3 gauges but one is the compass. I think it's great, easy to read and user-friendly. I did have a free flow in my second stage. The instructor (I was doing an AOW check out at the time.) said maybe he shouldn't let me dive with Dacor stuff. He gave me the impression it was junk without saying it clearly. But oh well. It works for me (usually), but I haven't used anything else regularly.

Back
Top Bottom