An update on the Wendy's finger in the chili story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KidK9:
Why in the heck did she pick Wendy's? That's not believable. If she would have picked Hardees or Taco Bell, she may have gotten somewhere.
How would that have made a difference :06:

An entire new meaning to finger licking good, if she had picked KFC.

jbd:
How would that have made a difference :06:
Because places like Hardees and Taco Bell are thought by some people to be less sanitary than places like Wendy's. So it would have been more 'believable'. But the same tracing would have been done, revealing the same info that no one had lost a finger, and resulting in the same failure of her scheme.

lol, yes... i read that

i wonder if they will indict him as a co-conspirator?

maybe he'll start pointing fingers to get a deal with the DA... :crafty:

Funny how life imitates art - in "The Big Lebowski" it was a toe . . .

Adult Swim had a funny blip on last night, showing a hand by a computer keyboard and mouse. The caption read something along the lines of this.

"Lost. One index finger. Reward if found. Last seen hanging around the salad bar."

Someone did find a piece of a human thumb in their salad at a Red Robin restaraunt early in 2004 near where I live. No hoax. I don't eat there, either before or afterwards, just not my type of place.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4457687/

Chi-Chi's went out of business after those people in Pennsylvania died from the salsa with contaminated onions.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7681191/

And some folks scoff at immunizations for travel to developing countries - you can be at the wrong place at the wrong time right here in the good ole USA. I never valued my previous inoculations for Hep A & B as much as I did after reading of those folks.

Back
Top Bottom