An update on the Wendy's finger in the chili story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeC

Contributor
Reaction score
MSNBC says that the woman who claimed to have found the finger in her chili has been arrested on alleging grand larceny and attempted grand larceny charges. I guess OSHA rules really do help, since no meat packers had lost a digit...

One big question, where the heck did she get the finger??? Simple tests should have shown if it had been preserved some way chemically. Is there a corpse out there MINUS a finger that the woman cut off? Can you buy a finger piece on E-Bay????

Ya have to watch out for those voodoo types . . .

From the MSN story:
Wendy’s also has hired private investigators, set up a hot line for tips and offered a $100,000 reward for anyone who provides information leading to the finger’s original owner.

Why don't they take it's fingerprint???

If she is found guilty of stealing, maybe they should cut off her...
oh never mind.

sjspeck:
From the MSN story:

Why don't they take it's fingerprint???

Well, not everyone's fingerprint is on file. Also, the finger might have been damaged so prints might be impossible to get.

yea, cause there's teeth marks in the fingerprint.

Evidently she sold a mobile home she didn't own in the first place.

Ok, I can see this story is just going to get more bizzare.

On the bright side, Wendy's has offered a free freezie thingy to all customers at the BA Wendy's this weekend, so I heard on their press conference today.

I would like a large diet coke, a large order of fries, and a large chili, hold the fingers please.

There is speculation that she may have cut the finger off a corpse at a funeral home.

Why in the heck did she pick Wendy's? That's not believable. If she would have picked Hardees or Taco Bell, she may have gotten somewhere.

My wife has somewhat followed this story and tells me that the finger came from a friend or aquaintance of this woman. Apparently there was an accident that caused one woman to lose a portion of her finger. It wasn't able to be reattached but managed to disappear from the hopsital where the injured woman was treated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom