An overnight in Sandy Bay or West End?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AllenG

Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a place in Sandy Bay or the West End if one needs one night in the western part of Roatan (availabilities at AKR meant I needed to scrounge for one night to get the week I wanted!)? In such situations, I usually stay at the Oceanside Inn (next to AKR), but I haven't been able to get an email response from them. I knew that Mac was trying to sell the place, so I have no idea what's doing there - does anybody who's been at AKR recently know if Oceanside is still open? Barring the availability of Oceanside Inn, can anyone recommend a place in the West End or Sandy Bay for what truly will be no more than arrive in the evening, crash after a long day of travel, and leave first thing in the morning (i.e., no need for fancy amenities - I just need a clean, quiet room with bath & hot water, but no animales!).

As always, thanks for your suggestions!

Thanks for the suggestion! It's time to start packing my gear!

Allen

Back
Top Bottom