AMOLED Dive Computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found an open box deal on a new Teric that's never been in the water. Computer and transmitter for $1275 out the door, no tax and free shipping. Probably going to pull the trigger tomorrow. It's being held for me.

As a vacation reef diver, more transflective LCDs are what I'd like to see: they beat AMOLEDs in sunlight and don't suffer from burn-out as much either.
Then the Deep 6 Excursion is probably the best DC for you

What about the Gamin Descent? That's a watch and does diving too.

Expensive though.

Then the Deep 6 Excursion is probably the best DC for you

:rofl3: I'm legally prohibited to say anything on the subject of The Dive Computer That I May Not Mention.

:rofl3: I'm legally prohibited to say anything on the subject of The Dive Computer That I May Not Mention.
I have no idea what you mean, but m'kay.

I have no idea what you mean, but m'kay.

I made a few comments about the interface design, the way it displays deco in particular, that did not sound like I think the sun shines of that device's pressure sensor orifice. Apparently they were so offensive that I was banished from the thread and told to never utter the device's name ever again. Thenceforth I must refer to it as The Dive Computer That I Am Not Allowed To Mention.

I made a few comments about the interface design, the way it displays deco in particular, that did not sound like I think the sun shines of that device's pressure sensor orifice. Apparently they were so offensive that I was banished from the thread and told to never utter the device's name ever again. Thenceforth I must refer to it as The Dive Computer That I Am Not Allowed To Mention.
Well all that is changing

I pulled the trigger on the open box Teric deal that a shop gave me. It was just a store display and there was only one. Never been in the water. Supposedly coming with one of the new Swift transmitters, also a display unit. No tax and free shipping, out the door for $1275. Now I gotta decide on a NATO strap for this bad boy.

I pulled the trigger on the open box Teric deal that a shop gave me. It was just a store display and there was only one. Never been in the water. Supposedly coming with one of the new Swift transmitters, also a display unit. No tax and free shipping, out the door for $1275. Now I gotta decide on a NATO strap for this bad boy.
I would suggest bungee cords instead for cold water diving.

Back
Top Bottom