American fatality in Exumas, Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If only I could prove i wasnt a scammer! lol
Heres hoping folks see this. I know its been a while, but the Bahamas still hasnt given us a toxicolgy report and theres just a lot of questions
It seems to be a time thing as I was able to message Laura Howard even tho she has had only one post.

Hi Laura,

I would love to get in contact with you.
My mother died about 3 months before your husband with I believe the same diving outfit. Could we trade some information?

@Naposam - I’m really in tune with the resort and area that was the scene of the tragic outcomes of the four guests who stayed at the same resort in early 2022, including the diver accident and the three who perished from the CO poisoning accident just a few weeks prior. I am not aware of any other diving related accidents associated with the same resort and/or dive crew before or since. These events all happened on or around the island of Great Exuma, The Bahamas. Can you shed light on the approximate date and location of your mother’s accident?

Hi Laura,

I would love to get in contact with you.
My mother died about 3 months before your husband with I believe the same diving outfit. Could we trade some information?
Yes. Text 801-633-1077. I'm super busy right now but will answer your text and then maybe we can set a time to talk.
Best, Laura

If only I could prove i wasnt a scammer! lol
Heres hoping folks see this. I know its been a while, but the Bahamas still hasnt given us a toxicolgy report and theres just a lot of questions
Hi there,
I am assisting Laura Howard with her case, and Ms. Howard has asked that I reach out to you to answer any questions you may have. Please contact me at 305-962-6988 or dgrammes@lipcon.com. Happy to help.

Back
Top Bottom