American Carrier flights to Bonaire.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I appreciate it everyone. Looks like the Friday to Friday will be perfect for us. Now to find a place to stay for the second week.

We have done the Divi Divi many times.
It works best when you want mid-week.

I’m going in August for 2 weeks, flying out of Charlotte NC to Miami to Bonaire on AA on a Monday and coming back via same route on a Friday.

Is there a city or couple of citys that see reasonable fares to BON routinely? In the $300 range? If so I can plan around that city by positioning myself there to catch those fares.

Is there a city or couple of citys that see reasonable fares to BON routinely? In the $300 range? If so I can plan around that city by positioning myself there to catch those fares.
. I know Delta charges MORE if you fly out of ATL than connecting through. Looks like MIA to BON can be had in the $350 ish range at times.
The lowest I've seen it is $350 from Miami

Saw some fares to Curacao out of MIA for 272 the other day but couldn’t make positioning flights work without extra hotel stays on each end. I’ll try to monitor fares out of MIA.

Back
Top Bottom