American Airworks Compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jack Hammer

Contributor
Reaction score
Any feedback on American Airworks Fast 35 compressor? They say it is their own design and not a Bauer clone. The only info I could find was a government review comparing small portable compressors for emergency usage. It rated well.

High Pressure Breathing Air Compressors

I have a need for a small gas/diesel powered unit for travel that one person can lift. This looks a little nicer than the MCH6. It will not be used for filling banks. Mostly rebreather bottles and some mixing in remote locations. It's a little on the heavy side of what I want but at 120#s it is doable.

Thanks

I only have experience with their 21" filter tower, so can't say about the compressor itself, but Ray@AmericanAirworks frequents this board (can't remember his call name). He always gets back to me about within 24 hours, so customer service has been great. I'm happy with my tower so far.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom