Ambon and Lease islands report dec12-jan13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another one-post wonder. Can any moderator tell us if this post came from the same IP address as another regular user?

So that's the place where on Xmas day we popped up and shared a Ruinart champagne bottle we brought back from France with 10 other travelers. It probably felt too little in the glass but at least we could say we had a toast on Xmas.

for an italian guy is hard to say...:D:D but ruinart is, our preferred champagne at all...:wink: wow.. drinking that nectar in a so incredible beach is a real dream. i'm so jealous:D but how was the bottle temp?? :rofl3::wink:
thanks for the beautiful report... good infos and good photos, now i want go there...:D how is the weather in august??
i'm looking your flickr gallery.. many astonishing shots..:shocked2: but my eyes come off when i see the sweetlips school from raja ampat:shocked2:
thanks
boletus.

for an italian guy is hard to say...:D:D but ruinart is, our preferred champagne at all...:wink: wow.. drinking that nectar in a so incredible beach is a real dream. i'm so jealous:D but how was the bottle temp?? :rofl3::wink:
thanks for the beautiful report... good infos and good photos, now i want go there...:D how is the weather in august??
i'm looking your flickr gallery.. many astonishing shots..:shocked2: but my eyes come off when i see the sweetlips school from raja ampat:shocked2:
thanks
boletus.
Firstly, they had ice in the fridge so it was absolutely the right temperature :).
Secondly, you might be interested to know that not later than yesterday I emptied a bottle of Brunello di montalcino Donatella Cinelli Colombini 2004 Riserva, and that was just fantastic. So I am not exclusive when it comes to wines. :wink:
Thirdly, it is unfortunate but august is not at all the good season, rainy and wavy, you should go in between october and april/may in that beautiful part of Indonesia (and have a lobster as well. :D )

And yes, there is before and after Raja Ampat.. go there!

cheers

Luko,

Thank you for your reply. That's a good sign - you've react.

Calm down please.

Yes, this was my first post, but I read the scubaboard for couple of years. I decided to write a post becouse I disagree completly with your behaviour.
I had a chance to dive with BRD in 2012. I met personally Henrik (local manager of BRD), Robert and Frangky and I know how many lobsters you can find at that area during diving - a few, very few. So please don't insult me, because you know very well that you did something what divers shouldn't do...

I hope my post (which isn't stupid reflection) makes you more responsible for underwater environment!

Who are you to tell me what is wrong or right? How I despise such "political correctness" and to be taken as a hostage of the selfcalled eco-warriors. You should get your bum off the couch and have yourself a look at what is underwater rather than repaeating like a parrot some eco concerned BS.

Yes, I eat and appreciate lobsters, yes unlike you I have lived in South Pacific where lobsters abound, yes, I probably may know a lot more about underwater life than you, especially when I notice that in that part of the ocean that are lobsters in every hole and more over I find that is such a stupid reflexion... You should rather be ashamed to post so brainlessly for your first post.:dork2:

Looking at your uncourteous ways, not even introducing yourself to the boards, since you were so eager to start a dumb post, I suppose you should be french. That's the kind I tend to avoid.

Last edited:
Luko,

Yes, this was my first post, but I read the scubaboard for couple of years.

Don't they all say that? Come on, if you aren't even man enough to post with your normal screen name, save your whinging. :wink:

Do you really accept Luko's behaviour (asking divemaster from Blue Rose Divers in Ambon for chatch a lobster for dinner)? Have you ever dove at Molana Island in Maluku?

Or you just trying to discredit my post only because it touches uncomfortable topic for him...

Don't they all say that? Come on, if you aren't even man enough to post with your normal screen name, save your whinging. :wink:

Last edited:
No, I am pointing out that your post discredit's itself because you have chosen to hide behind a new screen name. I think it's called a sock puppet. I just put zero credence in anyone that won't stand behind their posts.

Zippsy - it is only your opinion about "hide behind a new screen name"... It is not true, belive me or not :)

I have no reason to hide with my opinion about this kind of behaviour. By the way - didn't you find out that to read the scubaboard forum registration is not a necessary process?

I ask you kindly to answer the questions:

Have you ever dove at Moulana island or other Lease Islands in Maluku province?

Do you really accept Luko's behaviour (asking divemaster from Blue Rose Divers in Ambon for chatch a lobster for dinner)?

This was the main reason to publish the post.

No, I have not dived there yet and I have also not passed judgement on Luko. I am aware that you do not need to register in order to read posts. I just don't believe that you are new to posting on this forum. I am tired of the one-post wonders. That was the only reason to publish the post. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom