Ambergris Caye vs Placencia Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me elaborate...I knew the reef was different, which I was ok with. I also saw good stuff in San Pedro. It mostly had to do with the conditions. At Turneffe, we dived leeward as much as possible so that it was mostly easy surface conditions. This made diving pretty easy. I knew there would be chop in San Pedro, but the surface conditions were a bit rough (no leeward option here...). Good thing for Dramamine.

I saw the Aggressor boats out around Turneffe and Lighthouse reef. Does anyone know if they spend more than one day at Lighthouse Reef? It would be great to spend more time out there too. One of the dives we did at Lighthouse reef, I would probably consider in the top sites list of all places I've dived.

Take a look at our place. The only professional dive accommodation directly in Lighthouse Reef.
And only 1-5 minutes to all the best dive sites.
www.blueholedivingbelize.com

Back
Top Bottom