Amber Alert Texas and Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
An AMBER Alert has been issued for Andriena Estrada, a 14-year-old Hispanic female. She was abducted in Marshall Texas and has black hair, brown eyes, weighs 100 pounds and is 5 feet 4 inches tall.

The suspect is Jose Antonio Pena, a Hispanic male. Jose is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 140 lbs. The suspect vehicle is a white 1997 ford ranger pickup and may be headed to Florida.

If you have any information on this child, please call the Marshal Texas Police Department at 903-935-7831

I wouldn't usually post names. I think the Amber alerts are worth the chance of offending someone for posting their name.
If a 14 year old girl can be saved..almost anything is worth it.

Hope it works out.

Natasha,

please let us know the outcome of this, if you can.

we all hope and pray the girl is found and safely returned to her family, and whomever is responsible for her abduction captured and delt with.

The Alert was cancelled. It was dropped in my email 2 days after with the first one. Hopefully all is well. Thanks for the support.
I'll post more Alerts as I get them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom