Always lock your doors!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I got up this AM for work and found this on my couch! Very scary.....:shakehead :rofl3: Have you ever found anything like this?

Attachments

• collage11.jpg
    collage11.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 128
As an NCO in the Army, I had my own room. Plus, as a medic, guys were always coming over to get fixed up, rather than going to the clinic or emergency room. Most of my friends were married and when they were in the doghouse, it wasn't uncommon for me to wake up and find one of them crashed out on my couch. LOL Good times...

Yeah, but she looked one WHOLE HECKUVALOT BETTER ! ! !!

the K-ouch Monster

This kid just got out of the AF and this is his first civ job. Bout got fired today. The boss came to my house after they didn't show up, he and my room mate who does live here, and chewed them a new one! Poor kid was sitting there naked getting yelled at for being stupid! LMAO The boss is retired army hardass...He knows how to yell.
He had no idea where his clothes were. We found them at the bottom of the pool next door.

Wildcard:
This kid just got out of the AF and this is his first civ job. Bout got fired today. The boss came to my house after they didn't show up, he and my room mate who does live here, and chewed them a new one! Poor kid was sitting there naked getting yelled at for being stupid! LMAO The boss is retired army hardass...He knows how to yell.
He had no idea where his clothes were. We found them at the bottom of the pool next door.

In the pool next door!!!:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Wildcard, dose he know he is a "guest" on scubaboard!!!??????

is that Baby Huey?

I'm always glad when they are on the couch, that is a good sign.

CheddarChick:
I should be so lucky.....

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo ! ! ! ! :11:

You should be luckier !!!!!

Too Funny.

Back
Top Bottom