Aluminum tanks hydros

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KrispyKritter, I'm sorry. Rascally Rabbit seems to have hijacked your thread. I apologize for my part in the hijacking. I didn't realize I was mud wrestling with a pig. You got a great deal on your tanks. Saguaro willl do a great job for you. They are a fine dive shop. I've used them for many years with no complaints. As far as what you do with your tanks in the future, do what ever you feel comfortable doing. Like I said in my earlier post if the tanks pass hydro they're good to go.

I didn't realize we were really off topic but if you really feel the need to start mud slinging... Let me just say, I don't see any professional credentials mentioned in your profile or within this thread. On the other hand I do have those credentials and did mention I am a VIP inspector. As for your evaluation of Saguaro as a fine dive shop, you are entitled to your opinion but you will also be judged by the company you keep.

As for a good shop in the east valley IMHO you'd be better served by All Wet or Scuba Magic and if you need a good shop on the Northwest side Academy of Scuba, Scuba Speciatlies or In Land Water Divers. Each of these shops has a superior instructing and service staff. Unfortunately the same can not be said for Saguaro Sport which relies on it's free fills and discounts to attract business and recently has lost much of it's staff.

Steve if you can honestly come up with something I'm overlooking (besides a basic response like they've always treated me right) I would be willing to reevaluate my opinion but based on what I know it doesn't seem likely I need change it anytime soon.:mooner:

I didn't realize we were really off topic but if you really feel the need to start mud slinging... Let me just say, I don't see any professional credentials mentioned in your profile or within this thread. On the other hand I do have those credentials and did mention I am a VIP inspector. As for your evaluation of Saguaro as a fine dive shop, you are entitled to your opinion but you will also be judged by the company you keep.

As for a good shop in the east valley IMHO you'd be better served by All Wet or Scuba Magic and if you need a good shop on the Northwest side Academy of Scuba, Scuba Speciatlies or In Land Water Divers. Each of these shops has a superior instructing and service staff. Unfortunately the same can not be said for Saguaro Sport which relies on it's free fills and discounts to attract business and recently has lost much of it's staff.

Steve if you can honestly come up with something I'm overlooking (besides a basic response like they've always treated me right) I would be willing to reevaluate my opinion but based on what I know it doesn't seem likely I need change it anytime soon.:mooner:

Sorry Rascally Wabbit. I'm not into mud wrestling.

Sorry Rascally Wabbit. I'm not into mud wrestling.

No Problem Steve, I really didn't expect you to be able to put a subjective reply together.
I guess when you can't it's easier to call someone else's subjective statements mud wrestling.
:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom